Page Speed : Evaluate Your Pages Performance

Assalamualaikum. Finally after all this time, I want to check back my blog at Google's Webmaster. One by one, even I try the menu and finally I found something that maybe you already know or not.

> Site Performance dan akhirnya ketemu lah add on yg bernama "Page Speed".">I found this addon accidentally Labs menu>> Site Performance and eventually add on is met wrote called "Page Speed".

PageSpeed, this addon may be useful for those of you who have access to web pages pretty slow or phrase "taking too long response". Well maybe this one tool that could be an alternative to the resolution of this problem.

Page Speed can store cookies when browsing in the form of a file, so that will speed up your browsing a particular site has been visited previously.
Page file size for its own speed is only 1 mb. The origin of the owner who is making this Page Speed I know from information AddOn itself, there is written "Created by: Google Inc."


If my friend would intend to download it, please download it by clicking the following picture ..

Hopefully the above information, can be useful for you ... ^ _ ^

Mengamati apa yang ada dengan sangat jeli